I was a bad little dieter =:-{ Gained a couple back.1.6%
Same as last week! At least i know it's not going up and my loss is a keeper...
same as last weekJulie
So the Easter candy is done and gone! And I have a loss to prove it. 1.58%!!And Jeff is no change(2.91%)
Okay ladies, sorry I didn't post last week, and two days late this week. I have been sick. YUCK!!!2.05%Michelle W.
Neither Joe or I had any changes last week...so far, so good on this week though! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I was a bad little dieter =:-{ Gained a couple back.
1.6%
Same as last week! At least i know it's not going up and my loss is a keeper...
same as last week
Julie
So the Easter candy is done and gone! And I have a loss to prove it. 1.58%!!
And Jeff is no change(2.91%)
Okay ladies, sorry I didn't post last week, and two days late this week. I have been sick. YUCK!!!
2.05%
Michelle W.
Neither Joe or I had any changes last week...so far, so good on this week though! :)
Post a Comment