Saturday, March 29, 2008

Week Three...

Sorry for not getting this posted sooner. I was at a homeschool conference all day and completely spaced.

For the sake of self-preservation, I won't be getting on the scale this week. Hope you had a better week than I did. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was down earlier in the week, but back up again. So, no change for me.

Anonymous said...

Status quo - total 2.1%

Which, considering the amount of chocolate in my house, is a victory over the scale!

Anonymous said...

still at 1.8

Julie

tara said...

no change for me this week!!

Anonymous said...

Both KAREN and JEFF have no change for this week. My problem seems to be the over abundance of chocolate Easter candy...I don't know what Jeff's is! Better luck next week.

Anonymous said...

I think the over abundance was in lots of houses last week.

no change.

Michelle

Susan Ott said...

I will just join the club with no change - lovin' the chocolate though...

AC said...

Lost the couple pounds and back at starting weight.