Time to post your results.
Hope you had a great first week!! :)
PS - To post your weigh-in %, you can click on Nickname and enter your name, then put your % in the body of the comment. Or you can click anonymous, but you'll need to include your name with your %. :)
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Tami - ok, gave up the Pepsi this week. Always my toughest challenge. It paid off though! 2.6%
I lost 1.17%. Week 1 down! Yippee!
Joe 1.5% :)
1.6%...was hoping for more considering the amount of time I spent at the gym this week, hopefully it'll pay off in the long run. :)
I have a loss of 1.4%. Not a big loss considering the 6 days this week slaving away at the gym. But watch out!
2.21% I've been drinking LOTS of water, so I guess that is all water weight.
I hope I did this right?? Mine looks so minimal compared to everyone......but a loss of .56%
hugs..
Okay-I did this to give you guys a feeling of accomplishment. Sort of taking one for the team to let you start off victorious. I actually gained 1.6%. So I guess negative 1.6 is my number. I truly am the biggest LOSER. Tammy
OK y'all...I lost 2.0%. Also was hoping for more, but I'll take anything!! I like your attitude, Karen!! Watch out.
1.15%
Susan
3.2 % This week seemed to be an easy week just because I had so much extra weight from thanksgiving! I have a feeling next week won't be so easy. Good luck to all :)
1.14%
Way to go, Kate!
Okay I lost .6%. It will get better I know. I will get charged up and it will get alot easier, now that Thanksgiving is over.
Michelle
Sherri-Ok so after I finally figured out how to do this - always a little late and a little slow!!! 1.6% Wow- you guys are impressive!!
Wow, what a week. I have not lost anything yet. I have not gained either. It has really been a week of figuring out what I can do and when I can do it. I am expecting to see some good results in the next few weeks.
2.98%
Post a Comment