Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 5...

I have to say, as motivated as I am to lose weight and get healthy, I really do not enjoy working out...especially when I have to get up before the sun is up and head out in the bone-chilling cold to do it. Yuck! The only reason I've made it to the gym 3 out of the last 5 days, is because I have someone who has committed to going with me. I wish I had the motivation to do it alone, but the truth is...I just don't.

So, if you haven't already, I encourage you to find someone that can help keep you accountable and spur you on towards your goal. I know that without my "workout buddy" I would not be doing so well making it to the gym.

Hope your week is going well...

Side note: I didn't realize that the blog wasn't setup to allow anonymous comments, but it is now. Sorry for any confusion. If you have any questions, let me know. I'm happy to help!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish our schedules worked out better :( It's always more fun to have someone to workout with!

-Kate

Anonymous said...

So far not losing anything. Gaining better habits though ( exercising and eating healthier). Slow and steady wins the race, right?

Tamsters

Missy said...

I'm hoping so...going to the gym means I'm building muscle, which means my results on the scale are slower to appear. I feel better, though...and that's my end goal!

Anonymous said...

12/1
1.15%
Susan

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a week. I have not lost anything yet. I have not gained either. It has really been a week of figuring out what I can do and when I can do it. I am expecting to see some good results in the next few weeks.