Saturday, March 15, 2008

Week One...

Hope everyone is off to a GREAT start!!

12 comments:

Susan Ott said...

.58%

Missy said...

.82%

Anonymous said...

I think having the flu influenced my performance - but I'll take it any way I can get it! 1.7%

Anonymous said...

1.8%

Julie

Anonymous said...

So, we all know how to do this, we could potentially see some BIG numbers this time! I'm at .50%, I didn't intentionally "take a week off",but it seems I have taken a week(or two)off. The pressure of the last few weeks of the LAST B.L. kept me on track....I need to get back on track AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

Just about even...
I will be gone for the next 2 weekends, so won't be able to post, but I'll be back!!
Linda

Anonymous said...

.68%

Michelle

Anonymous said...

.5% - not much but it is a start. Bob

Anonymous said...

I'm "commenting" for Jeff, at 1.94% Off to a good start.

Anonymous said...

Just came off a great week of weight loss, so this week was really disappointing.

.28%

tara said...

sorry...forgot to post last week
1.13%

Anonymous said...

Yikes, how did I forget to post. Anyway, .90% I hope I can get going on this, now that I'm back to working out again.

Tami