Thursday, February 14, 2008

Week Twelve...

I can't believe how fast this has gone by...only 2 weeks left to go. Several of you are neck and neck, it'll be fun to see who is able to pull ahead in these last couple weeks. Good luck to all!!

Several of us are heading out of town for the long weekend, so feel free to post before you leave or after you get back...just be sure to post! :)

9 comments:

Susan Ott said...

I may not be in the running for the moolaa but I'm happy to have the accountability and be doing better than before the contest!
3.44%
Susan

Missy said...

Not a good week for me...back to 4.75%. :( I'm sure this weekend won't help either! Oh well...

Anonymous said...

I would be happier if I didn't feel SO awful...bona fide flu. But pleased with 9.17%.

Anonymous said...

7.23%. It sure has gotten alot harder from the beginning.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

My oh my, it's getting close to the end. Some very impressive numbers being posted. Great job everyone!

I'm at 3.54%.

tara said...

2.65% YAY!! and this is my "bloated, water gain week" LOL

Anonymous said...

6.2%

Julie

Anonymous said...

Well I thought I was doing good with a 7.5% but Karen is just kicking butt! Great job to everyone!

Anonymous said...

Go Karen!!
After not having done anything remotely healthy in the last 3 weeks I'm still at 3.3%. Go figure.
Tamsters