5.69% WOOHOO I have lost a total of 16 pounds so far and with this diet I am starting to drop a pound a day!! Maybe I have time to catch up before the 1st!!! my running shoes are on and I am sprinting to the finish!! hugs tara
Before I tell you my percentage, I want to tell you of the most Forgiving God we have. This week, like the whole time we have been doing this, I have struggled. I struggle with my weight, what I eat and when(if) I workout. It came to me last night, this is not about me. My body is God's temple and I only have my body on loan. So what I do to my body needs to be pleasing to God. For me, I know I have done ALOT of bad things to my body. But I know this morning God is forgiving. I know this morning no matter what, and no matter when God will be gracious.
I had an apiphany(misspelled I know) last night. Thought I would share it with everyone.
6 comments:
5.69%
WOOHOO
I have lost a total of 16 pounds so far and with this diet I am starting to drop a pound a day!! Maybe I have time to catch up before the 1st!!! my running shoes are on and I am sprinting to the finish!!
hugs
tara
I'm at 10.14%
Before I tell you my percentage, I want to tell you of the most Forgiving God we have. This week, like the whole time we have been doing this, I have struggled. I struggle with my weight, what I eat and when(if) I workout. It came to me last night, this is not about me. My body is God's temple and I only have my body on loan. So what I do to my body needs to be pleasing to God.
For me, I know I have done ALOT of bad things to my body. But I know this morning God is forgiving. I know this morning no matter what, and no matter when God will be gracious.
I had an apiphany(misspelled I know) last night. Thought I would share it with everyone.
Okay I am at 8.17%. And I feel good.
no change this week... oh well I'm hapy I got to where I am :)
No change...at this point, as long as I'm not gaining...I'm content. Back to the gym after a 3 week hiatus, so hopefully I'll start losing again.
Congrats to Tara...I'm interested in knowing what diet your doing!
And congrats to Karen...the 10% is a big deal!!
7.5%
Who is the anonymous poster? Is it Michelle?
Tara, I'd love to know your diet too.
10% is awesome Karen. Every 10% lost is supposed to substantially improve your health.
Post a Comment