Several of us have been exchanging recipes on this BLOG. If you're looking for new ideas, feel free to stop by. And, if you have any healthy recipes you'd like to share with the group, send them to me via email and I will be happy to post them for you.
Hope you all had a great week!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
still at 3% but happy that the uphill has halted...
susan
I've had no change...3.5%.
6.91%. Little better this week.
Michelle
Looks like I'm staying at 7.72% from last week.
I'm at 5.28%...up a little. :)
7%
Julie
Status quo...no change...kinda mad about it....Have to re-examine my plan - I think my body is just wise to the game - I've got to do something to kick start it - like a fast, I'm thinking.
Hey everyone. I am ready to go at this again - say starting at Spring Break and ending at the end of school March 20th to June 20th. Are any of you up for this again?!
5.9% - slight loss this week but not as much as I was hoping for. Better than nothing I guess.
I went down another pound!! 2.49% YAY
I would like to thank CINDY P who is my weight coach!! LOL
We should make the contest a little longer**I am on a roll!!
hugs
Sorry for the delay. My parents were in town and the scale is in their bathroom- I wasn't about to traipse around naked and traumatize everyone. Anyway- 3.3%
Tamsters
Post a Comment