Saturday, January 5, 2008

Week Six...

Well, Christmas and New Year's celebrations have come and gone, along with all the holiday feasting, so I've decided that its time to get serious about this challenge.

I'm moving more, eatings less...and feeling pretty good.

How was your first week back?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great week. I ate and drank to my heart's content for two days and didn't gain (or lose) an ounce!

Anonymous said...

I lost a eentsy bit. Down 3/4 lb. I'm a spaz a math. I know it's not much but I'm calling it a victory.
Tamsters

Susan Ott said...

2.2%
Susan

tara said...

I am down 1.4 pounds this week but considering I weigh more than any of you ***lol** It only brings my total loss to 1.77% even though I finally lost 5 pounds total!! Now back out there to work on the next 5. I have to tell myself every pound matters!! No matter how small*g*
hugs to you all
tara

Missy said...

Yay...the scale is FINALLY moving!!!

I'm at 3.70% :)

Thanks Susan and Karen for keeping me accountable to eating right and getting my butt to the gym every day!

LET'S DO THIS THING!!

Anonymous said...

2.27%

Great week. Lost all the lbs from my Christmas splurging.

Anonymous said...

After a LONG stall, I am at a 5.31%total loss! Thanks to Missy, 24 Hour Fitness, water and that old motto "Just Say No"
Karen

Anonymous said...

Made some progress this week. I'm at 2.25%.

Since the holidays are over, it should be all down hill from here...

Anonymous said...

Ok- I thought it would be much worse- I gained back 3 lbs. Since I single-handedly downded a gallon of eggnog- I suppose this isn't too bad- total to date is 1.9-

Sherri

Anonymous said...

2.21%

Anonymous said...

Ok, this week was worse than last week as far as my eating is concerned! I'm glad "most" of the goodies are out of the house (thanks to me of course). I'm at 3.07% and I can't even recall how that compares to last week.
Keep moving everyone!!!
-Tami

Anonymous said...

1.9%.
Linda

Anonymous said...

Okay ladies, it is better late then never. I am up to 6%. Now if I could just get inspired to workout more.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

When you give a chubby man a tamale, he is going to want spanish rice and beans. If you give him spanish rice and beans, he is going to wants some chips and salsa. If you give him chips and salsa, he is going to get thursty and need a cervesa (beer). If you give him a cervesa (or two, yeah at least two), he is going to want to rest. If he gets to rest, he will lie down on the couch with the remote control to the TV. If he lies dows on the couch with the remote control to the TV, he is going to fall asleep. If he falls asleep, he will wake up. When he does, he will be hungry and will ask for a tamale.

Note to self, if you are in a competition to lose weight, do not make home made tamales.

I gaind 2 pounds. :(