Saturday, January 19, 2008

Week Eight...

That time again! Hope you had a successful week! :)

Only 6 weeks left...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

No change. Still .8 %. You know, when I was young I could eat what I wanted and just exercise it away. Not that I am no longer young I'm going to have to use a 4 letter word...DIET. I hate that.

Tamsters

Julie said...

3%

Missy said...

4.75%

I was NOT expecting this to be a good week...after eating my way through Seattle last weekend...and that piece of cake I had last night. Phew!!

Susan Ott said...

2.00%
Susan

Anonymous said...

I am plugging along at 6.28%, food never tastes as good as weight loss feels!

Anonymous said...

I'm at 2.36%.

Anonymous said...

Another 2 pounds gone! I'm really pleased with my progress post Christmas!

Total down 2.3%

Anonymous said...

Yes!! I lost that blasted pound. It has been a hard month. I am hoping I have turned a corner.

So total is %6.28.

Michelle

tara said...

still stuck. Another week at 1.77%

I agree with Tamsters*** I just may have to DIET***LOL

hugs
tara

Anonymous said...

Sorry forgot to post yesterday, I'm at the same... no loss this week. still at 5.3%

Anonymous said...

I'm finally posting! Still at 3.5%.I'm stuck. I've got to get back to the gym, because trying to do the work at home isn't working!

Have a good week!

Tami