I lost .8% this week. Which I think puts me at 1.7% total. The holidays were a real roller coaster for me-but I am back on track, consistent food management, gym time and meal tracking - slow and steady!
Thanks Lisa for the comments. I am happy to say, the Tamales (all 8 dozen or so) are gone (I think that is a good thing). Yea, back to normal amounts of food and some excercise.
15 comments:
I'm at still at 3.70%
I'm at 2.57%.
Bob, you're entry from last week was hilarious. I'm going to share it with my hubby and kids. If the rest of you haven't seen it yet...check it out.
I lost .8% this week. Which I think puts me at 1.7% total. The holidays were a real roller coaster for me-but I am back on track, consistent food management, gym time and meal tracking - slow and steady!
no change for me...
susan
I have dropped. I am at 5.6%. Alittle frustrating.
Michelle
.8% Can you believe I even still post on here? Sheesh, what a joke. You guys rock though.
Tamsters
3.5%...frustrated, but not doing the work necessary to get a bigger number!!!
Yikes, that 3.5% was me...I forgot to sign my name.... Tami
I am still at 5.31%, which I guess is good...I'm going for great!!!
Sorry i couldn't post last week, mid-move. I'm at 5.37%. I have a some more work before the skinny jeans fit.
still stuck at 1.77 loss
good job people!! (((big hugs))) to you all!!
No change....2.27%
Joe
2.6%
Sorry I'm a day late. I tried to post Saturday morning, but I was too early.
My efforts are paying off somewhere. My healthy dinners have moved Brandon down to his college weight. Wish I could say the same!
Oh yeah, late as usual. I am at 2.17%
Thanks Lisa for the comments. I am happy to say, the Tamales (all 8 dozen or so) are gone (I think that is a good thing). Yea, back to normal amounts of food and some excercise.
Post a Comment