I'm at 1.4%.
2.58 totalsusan
I'm back to my start weight after gaining 1.6 last week. So 1.6 or zero. I'm going with zero and looking forward.Tamsters
test
I did pretty well considering I had finals this week and we ate out 3 or 4 times. I lost .25%
A good week! 2.41% is my total so far....only 17% to go!!
loss of .78%
My total lost so far is 3.3%. This week was really good. Michelle
2.4% total :)
No loss this week, so I'm still at 1.5%.
2.21%
Well, still at 2.6%. No actual loss this week....bummer.
Oops, forgot to include my name...I'm still at 2.6% ...Tami
3.8% total. just trying to keep the number going down :)
1.4% total--need to step it up a notch this week!!!LindaZ
2.2 total- this is really hard!! Candy- cookies- treats galore!!! -sherri
1.31% Total
Post a Comment
17 comments:
I'm at 1.4%.
2.58 total
susan
I'm back to my start weight after gaining 1.6 last week. So 1.6 or zero. I'm going with zero and looking forward.
Tamsters
test
I did pretty well considering I had finals this week and we ate out 3 or 4 times. I lost .25%
A good week! 2.41% is my total so far....only 17% to go!!
loss of .78%
My total lost so far is 3.3%. This week was really good.
Michelle
2.4% total :)
No loss this week, so I'm still at 1.5%.
2.21%
Well, still at 2.6%. No actual loss this week....bummer.
Oops, forgot to include my name...I'm still at 2.6% ...Tami
3.8% total. just trying to keep the number going down :)
1.4% total--need to step it up a notch this week!!!
LindaZ
2.2 total- this is really hard!! Candy- cookies- treats galore!!!
-sherri
1.31% Total
Post a Comment