Saturday, December 15, 2007

Week Three...

Hope you all are doing a better job resisting all the holiday treats than I am. Boy, oh boy, is this a tough time of year to eat less!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...no change this week. Still 1.4%. You're right, it is a difficult time to eat less!!
lmz

Anonymous said...

2.87%
Susan

Anonymous said...

Well...status quo. No change. But, I'm going to go with the fact that I've been lifting a lot of weights, so my muscles are retaining water =:-)

How about a group exercise class? Cardio Strip Tease, next Wednesday the 19th at 7:30 at the Bally's on Nimbus. Everyone welcome - you don't have to be a member - come on ladies it's $5.00 and a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Well, a down a little, probably losing muscle since I haven't worked out in two weeks! 3.51% to date.

Tami

Anonymous said...

I'm at 3.86%, thank God the gym is working out!

Anonymous said...

Fie on those dirty rotten office Christmas parties! I'm up 0.2 lbs, which puts me at 1.39%. Ugh! And, we have another dessert party tonight. Tis the season to be chubby...Fa La La La La...La La La La!

Anonymous said...

Julie

3%

Anonymous said...

Okay I love drinkning water! I am up to 3.77%. Let's hope I can hold out till Janurary. This has been a hard week not to cheat.

Michelle

tara said...

ok up a bit...so that brings my total so far to a loss of 1.28%

Missy said...

Well...my weight is up this week, but I'm chalking it up to water retention.

Nevertheless, my percentage is back down to 1.06%. Grrrr....

Next week!!!

Anonymous said...

2.5%

Anonymous said...

4.03% total. not much of a loss this week, just glad it was still going down.

Anonymous said...

1.96

Anonymous said...

man- I tried to log in all day Saturday before we left town. Anyway- no change. I'm taking that as a plus considering the potluck, cookie baking, etc. SO- I remain at zero. Still doing the daily exercise
Tamsters

Anonymous said...

No change for me- I was really hoping that it would be a loss this morning!! I guess I am glad that it didn't go up!!

2.2%

-Sherri