Sorry I'm late getting this posted...I've lost track of the days while on vacation.
Joe and I will not be able to post our weight until Monday, and Lisa is out of town and will be skipping this week's weigh in.
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Well...,I took one (or two) pounds for the team. I gained 1.1% back - love the nuts, sweets and cakes associated with Christmas! I'll lose it back - new year, new commitment. Besides, had I not been exercising and trying to be good, it could have been scads worse.
Well, I dread the thought of how much I would have gained this season if I hadn't been exercising. I have declined SO MUCH, and now I'm up 2 lbs from last week! Must be a LOT of fat converting going on!!
So woops, my total loss to date is now 2.89%
Okay, I am staying steady. still at 5.03%. I am so glad all the holidays will be over this next week. I actually gained two pounds between Tuesday and today. GRRRRRRRR.
Michelle
1.7%
OK, I agree that once the holidays are over, it's got to get better. I'm here at my mom's house overeating for a few days!!! I'm at 3.6%, so not a total waste, but still, not where I'd like to be. I'll do better next year, right???
Tami
2.05%
Excuses: feel free to use them too...
1. Family in town
2. Family bringing scads of cookies and baking pies
3. Yummy chocolate in my stocking...
4. Family in town
Susan
still the same as last week!! I was so worried I was going to go up a few pounds. I am headed to the gym right now..LOL
hugs
Holding steady at 4.5%. I think I have to thank Santa for the goodies in my stocking!
Family has been sick this weekend...
No change this week, which means a total of 4 lbs lost. I am not giving up the fight, though!!! That would be 1.4% total...
Happy New Year!!
Linda
Sorry for the delay..out of town. Anyways, up 1.2 lbs. I'm calling that a victory. Still not in weight loss mode just focusing on the exercise. NOW the official diet starts, right?
Tammy
Well...Monday's weigh-in was rough (back down to 0%!) but this week has been great, so I'm expecting to post a good number this Sat.
Hope you're all enjoying the new year!!
Same as last week. Just trying to hang in through the holidays and vacation.
Now it's time to get serious!
Post a Comment